Meet Ms. Brigid Dux, Instructional Coach

Home Forums Portrait of a Tiger Meet Ms. Brigid Dux, Instructional Coach

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Fairhill PTA 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Fairhill PTA
    Keymaster

hjk

What is an instructional coach?
    FCPS defines the role of an Instructional Coach as a teacher leader who supports teachers in data analysis, instructional practices, and collaboration to support student learning.

When did you realize you wanted to become an instructional coach?
    As I grew as a teacher, I began to see how amazing it is when all of the pieces of a school community work together interdependently to impact student learning. I really enjoy seeing how teachers’ work truly impacts the entire building, and I love learning with teachers about instructional practices that will best support students.

Name something you would like to improve upon.
    I am always working on maintaining a good work-life balance.

Which school/university did you attend?
    I attended the University of Delaware for my undergraduate degree and George Mason University for my Master’s Degree!

What do you think of Fairhill? Why do you think this is the right school for you?
    I love working at Fairhill! It is a wonderful and welcoming community. When I decided to make a transition to a new role and a new school, I knew I was looking for a place that felt like home, and Fairhill definitely feels like a home to me! I feel lucky to be part of such a great family!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.