Why join the PTA?
· Community: The PTA provides opportunities for parents, teachers and staff to work together as a community of caring adults to help our children learn and grow.
· Have a voice: The PTA is a place to share ideas, learn about the school and students, get involved with student classes, and have fun. It’s a great place to help improve your school. See a problem…work through the PTA to get it resolved.
· Stay connected: Getting connected with teachers, staff, parents and other students is the best way to learn about what’s going on at Fairhill.
· Improve Fairhill: PTA Membership dues and donations make Fairhill a better school by supporting teacher training, subsidizing field trips, and providing cultural experiences for the students.
· No obligation: Although highly encouraged, joining the PTA does not obligate you to volunteer or attend PTA meetings.
· Get involved: It directly benefits your student(s)! Children whose parents are involved in their education do better in school.